Never felt so incompetent with a computer program in my life. Forever making mistakes which can't even be undone - you can only press the undo button ONCE - unless you delete the layer which was utterly frustrating, especially if your not one to remember to make these multiple layers every couple seconds. To call the steps you make "baby steps" is a total understatement! Each time you do something new you have to make a new layer which feels so stupid because your getting nowhere fast, however if you do make these layers I guarantee you will get lost in that web that you create. There will come a point where you will forget which layer is which and struggle to get any further than you started off with making this process long and tiring just sitting there staring at a computer screen for a good couple of hours and having nothing to show for it. I would call this a mix between a memory game and a puzzle all mainly based on trial and error which is something that not all people like doing so often. Trial and error requires patience and it is not fun when your only allowed to make one mistake at any given time. This is the most difficult, tedious and just out right faulted program, no words can actually describe my hatred for this over priced product!
The time and effort I have spent on this idiotic program makes me want to cry and which hurts the most is that this is the second year I am using it. Believe it or not the first time I used this Adobe Photoshop was a lot worse.
Fortunately I was about to do a lot better this time round than my previous attempt but I am still not satisfied with what I have produced even though I know this is the best I am going to be able to do. I do not wish to mess it up again (Yes, it has happened before) so I will settle for what I have.
I am not sure if I am just not happy with my work because I have seen what other people are about to create on Photoshop or what I have made is genuinely rubbish
As you can tell I had VERY limited knowledge on how to use Photoshop and had to search through many different tutorials just to do the simplest of tasks. Eventually I was able to find some very helpful tutorials which was able to guide me through the long winded process and allowed me to get something along the lines of what me and my partner has draw in our plans.
I encounter many different problems along the way and now believe I have made so many different mistakes along the way that I know what buttons to avoid, things I shouldn't try on certain images and basically what not to do and there are many different things on my list.
As you can tell I had VERY limited knowledge on how to use Photoshop and had to search through many different tutorials just to do the simplest of tasks. Eventually I was able to find some very helpful tutorials which was able to guide me through the long winded process and allowed me to get something along the lines of what me and my partner has draw in our plans.
I encounter many different problems along the way and now believe I have made so many different mistakes along the way that I know what buttons to avoid, things I shouldn't try on certain images and basically what not to do and there are many different things on my list.
Not happy
No comments:
Post a Comment