What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have obviously been using all types of technology throughout this course in many different ways. Like for example I used websites such as Youtube (www.youtube.com/) and IMDb (http://www.imdb.com/) to do most of my research on most film opening such as The Ring, Insidious, Paranormal Activity etc.
I used blogger (www.blogger.com/) to publish all my research and anyother information that was needed.
I used a sony handheld video camera to get all the footage we needed for the film opening as it was quite a simple devise and we were able to use it without any complications. Not only was it quite easy to use, the quality was quite good and made the process a whole lot quicker to produce.
We were able to upload all our footage straight onto the Premier Pro. My partner and I did have a couple problems with this software.

No comments:
Post a Comment